In the spirit of this year’s engagement theme, we’re enabling participants to present their own apps or websites for testing by other attendees.
- 13 November 2014, 4.30 - 6.30PM
- The Waterfront of the Old Swan Brewery (171-173 Mounts Bay Road, Perth)
- Get inspired by new and exciting websites and apps being developed here in Perth.
- Engage with apps, app developers and users.
- Learn about usability testing and see what user engagement in product development is all about.
Want to facilitate?
If you have an app, a website or a prototype, you can secure a testing station at the event to get feedback from attendees.
You will get:
- A testing station for 30 minutes.
- A facilitator pack detailing UX tips and how to get the most out of your user testing session.
- Attendees at your station using your product and providing valuable feedback.
The event will be held outdoors on a shaded area of lawn between the Brewery and the river (walk along the riverfront to access).
- There’s a free bus from the Esplanade Busport direct to the Old Swan Brewery. The bus leaves every five minutes from Platform B (signposted UWA).
- There is paid parking available at the Brewery on the east and west side of Mounts Bay Road.
Interested in working with us?
Whether you have a clearly defined product brief or you're not sure wherein the problem lies, drop us a line for a no-pressure chat about where you are at and how we might help.